Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Still cooking, but wait, there's more!

Life has been wonderfully busy lately - I worked on the lovely new cookbook from the Good Taste team - Cook!, which came out yesterday. It's for sale at Woolies and various newsagents, and I thought it was a great project. I have cooked many of the recipes in there and can highly recommend it. My favourite? The Lemon & Chilli Chicken - just the right amount of heat and the citrus tang was fabulous.

However, my next project is the big one - my new wallpaper business! I know, it seems a different thing for me to try, but it combines my love of design, my passion for business and my knowledge of print. I think it's meant to be!

It has been so exciting and fun to be part of. I have been working on developing a range of Australian-made and designed wallpaper to sell to retailers and on the web. The designer, KT Doyle, has been a delight to work with and I think we have created some beautiful work between us. I've attached a sneak peak at the first design - all comments welcome.


New designs will be posted over coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment